MSN Program Admission Requirements
- Fill out the application for graduate studies.
- Submit official transcripts of all universities and colleges attended.
- Submit Professional Curriculum Vitae.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Evidence of current nursing license for Puerto Rico and current membership of the College of Nursing Professionals of Puerto Rico (CPEPR).
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited University.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.80 at the undergraduate level.
- Have an interview with the MSN program Admission Committee or designated official. If the student resides outside of Puerto Rico, an interview by telephone can be granted.